Neocamping is free for all Festival Pass and Pass Plus holders and is located next to Praça Viana and Praia Fluvial do Barracão dos Touros.
- Neocamping will be open from the 9th to the 14th of August, with free access for 3-day pass holders and reserved for Neopop Festival attendees.
- Registration is mandatory, as well as check-in, which should be done at the Welcome Center from the 10th of August, between 2pm and midnight.
- Exchanging passes for wristbands is mandatory and can be done at the Neocamping Welcome Center. It is also compulsory to wear the Neocamping wristband during the entirety of the Festival.
- Wristbands are personal and non-transferable.
- Damaged wristbands will not be considered valid.
- The campsite will have 24-hour security. However, it is each attendee's sole responsibility to watch over personal belongings and valuables, with the organisation declining any responsibility for possible thefts.
- Neocamping has a minimarket at the Welcome Center.
- Pets are not allowed at Neocamping, except guide dogs for the blind.
- Neocamping is prepared to welcome people with physical disabilities. Our team is at your disposal if you need any assistance or additional information about accessibility.
- There will be plenty of parking spaces in the vicinities of the Neocamping area.
- Camping is not allowed in the parking areas.
- Parking is not allowed in the camping areas.
- It is strictly forbidden to climb tents, buildings, fences, tables, benches, or any other structures on site.
All campers are required to
Campers will not be allowed to
- What are the opening hours for Neocamping and the Welcome Center?
Neocamping will be open from the 9th to the 14th of August, with free access for 3-day pass holders and reserved for Neopop Festival attendees.
Check-in is mandatory and can be done from the 9th of August at the Welcome Center, located withing the Neocamping site, during the following hours:
9th Aug from 2pm to midnight
10th, 11th, 12th and 13th Aug from 10am to midnight
14th Aug from 10am to 12pm
- Where is Neocamping located?
Neocamping is located next to Praia Viana and the Barracão dos Touros River Beach. Check the exact location here.
- Can I bring my tent?
You can and should bring your tent. However, we will have some tents for sale at the Welcome Center.
- Is there free transportation available between Neocamping and the Festival grounds?
Yes. We will be announcing the schedules for this service soon.
- Are there showers on the campsite? What other services are available?
Neocamping has areas with showers, bathrooms, electricity points, grills, food and beverage area, and grocery store.
- Does Neocamping have security 24/7?
Yes. However, it is each attendee's sole responsibility to watch over personal belongings and valuables, with the organisation declining any responsibility for possible thefts.
- Are campervans allowed?
Vehicles are not allowed access to Neocamping, since the site is located within Parque da Cidade, and is therefore a protected area.
For more information about service areas and campervan sites in Viana do Castelo, visit this site.